Information Technology provides to the Loyola campus (faculty and staff computers), via site licenses, the following software:
- QWS – mainframe software
- SPSS – statistical analysis software
- Carbon Black – antivirus software
- Microsoft Office /O365 - the entire suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Global protect - VPN software
- Google Suite - email and productivity software
- JMP - statistical analysis software
To comply with licensing and copyright laws, departments are responsible for providing their faculty and staff with all other computer software programs. The departments are also responsible for keeping on file any licensing documentation that corresponds to those programs. In the event a program needs to be reinstalled, due to possible hardware or software problems, it is the responsibility of the department to provide the software to Information Technology during the repair process. Information Technology cannot install any operating system or application for which the department does not have a valid license.