How do I verify/enable Google 2-step verification?
How do I verify / enable Google 2-step verification?
1. Launch the Chrome browser and login to your Loyola Gmail account.
2. Open your Google account by clicking on your profile icon at the upper right of the Chrome browser and select: “Manage your Google Account”.
3. In the navigation panel on the left, select Security.
4. On the right side of the window, enter or verify your recovery phone and recover email information.
5. Under Signing into Google, verify that 2-step verification is turned on. If it is, you are enrolled. If it is not, go to step 6.
6. If 2-step verification is off, then click on it to turn it on.
7. Click on "Get Started" and follow the on screen prompts.