How do I send an email to the campus?
Information Technology provides E-Mail broadcast services to the Loyola community. Broadcasting sends an e-mail message to all Loyola mail accounts. To send to all students please address your email to the address below.
- email@example.com - immediately broadcasts message to all student accounts
To send an email to faculty and/or staff in the daily Abridged Summary email, use the addresses below.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - broadcasts messages to all faculty accounts within the daily Abridged Summary email
- email@example.com - broadcasts messages to all staff accounts within the daily Abdridged Summary email
To send an email to faculty and/or staff that will go out immediately, use the addresses below.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - immediately broadcasts messages to all faculty email accounts
- email@example.com - immediately broadcasts messages to all staff email accounts.
All messages sent to faculty and staff are reviewed by Marketing and Communications before they are released to the community. Messages sent to students are reviewed by Information Technology. Messages must adhere to the following guidelines for broadcast:
- The message must be generated from a Loyola account
- The message must be under 300 words
- The message may not be of a personal or commercial nature
- The message must be germane to the Loyola community (ie. SGA messages, messages from a department, college or administration, Sorority, Fraternity, club, etc.)
- The message must not contain attachments over 25mb.
Messages meeting all of these criteria will be released for broadcast. Persons requesting broadcast messages should allow 48 hours lead time for review and processing.