What is the SSO and how do I sign in?
The Single Sign On (SSO) is Loyola's application portal for faculty, staff and students. It provides links to applications, such as Lora Self Service, Canvas, Medicat, Zoom, Parking Services, HowlConnect, Handshake and more. Once you setup your Microsoft account, go to sso.loyno.edu.
For new students, faculty and staff , it is important that you go to office.com and login to your Loyola Microsoft account first. You will be forced to change our Microsoft password.
New Student, Faculty and Staff login
1. Go to Office.com and login to your Microsoft account. Microsoft username is your Loyola email address. You will be asked to change your password. This new password will be your Microsoft password and your SSO password.
2. Go to the Single Sign On. (sso.loyno.edu)
3. Login in with your Microsoft username and password. You will see a screen that looks like this.
How do I create a collection in my MS SSO?
Once you login to the MS SSO, you will see many icons for the apps. You can create a group of your "favorite" or most used apps.
1. Go to "Create Collection".
2. Then enter the name of your collection.
3. Then click on "Add apps". Select the apps you want to add to your group and click the "Add" button at the bottom.
4. Once you have named your group and have added your most used apps, the group will show in your dashboard for easy access.